Finding Housing in the Bay Area
Many of our students live in the East Bay and San Francisco. The East Bay locations closest to the school include Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont, Emeryville, Albany, El Cerrito, Kensington. Sometimes the ads are listed according to neighborhoods. Neighborhoods in Berkeley that are close to the school are Elmwood, Northside and the Berkeley Hills. Neighborhoods in Oakland that are close to the school and desirable are Rockridge, Montclair, Glenview, Trestle Glen. We have excellent public transportation to the Wright Institute by Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and/or AC Transit bus.
- Berkeley Parents Network
- East Bay Express
- Rent in SF
- Panoramic Interests
- Rent Tech
- The Montclarion: Published weekly. Distributed on Tuesdays and Fridays. 50¢ (510) 339-4040.
- The Express: Published weekly. Distributed on Thursdays. Free! (510) 540-7400.
- Bay Guardian: Published weekly. Distributed on Wednesdays. Better listings for S.F than East Bay. (415) 255-3100.
- The Oakland Tribune: Published daily. 25¢ (510) 208-6333. Get the Sunday paper!
- The San Francisco Chronicle: Daily. 25¢ (415) 777-7000. Get the Sunday paper!
- The Daily Californian: Daily. Free! Found near UC Berkeley campus. (510) 548-8300.