The Wright has five institutional student learning objectives:
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Written and oral communication;
- Intercultural knowledge and competence;
- Ethical reasoning and action; and
- Foundation for lifelong learning.
Clinical Program Goals and Student Learning ObjectivesThe Wright Institute's doctoral program in clinical psychology is based on the practitioner-scholar model and the integration of science and practice. The program has three goals and thirteen student learning objectives. Read more » Counseling Program Goals and Student Learning ObjectivesThe mission of the Wright Institute's Masters in Counseling program is to prepare and inspire a diverse student body to provide culturally sensitive mental health services that support resiliency, recovery, and social justice. The program has four goals and eleven student learning objectives. Read more »